- Uses vaper liposuction technology
- Extract excess fat and transfer to breast
- Help uneven breast size & shape
- Alternative to surgical implants
A breast lift, also known as a mastopexy or breast uplift, is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of excess skin from the breasts and the reshaping of the breast tissue. You may want to consider a breast lift if you are unhappy with the shape or appearance of your breasts, with breasts naturally drooping as we age. They can also appear to sag as a result of weight loss, or after pregnancy, with a breast lift designed to elevate the breasts back to a natural position. You can also combine a breast lift with breast enhancement or breast reduction treatment, which allows the surgeon to change the size and shape of the breast in one procedure.
What are the common reasons women choose breast lift surgery? Reasons can vary, but most commonly:
- To restore lost shape: Following pregnancy and breastfeeding, it is common for the breasts to lose their fullness and they may appear to droop or sag.
- After weight loss: Following significant weight loss, the breasts can lose volume; a breast uplift can help to restore them to a higher position.
- To reverse the signs of ageing: Our breast lift London surgery can help to create a pert and more youthful appearance.
- Cosmetic: If a patient’s areolae point downwards or one breast appears to be lower than the other, then they may consider a breast uplift.
All treatments are tailored to the individual and personal experiences and results may vary. We recommend a one to one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options.