Are you trying to target stubborn areas of fat? Is exercise alone not getting you the results you want? If you answered yes to these, then fat-freezing may be the solution you’re looking for.
Fat freezing treatments, also known as cryolipolysis, are non-invasive methods of reducing stubborn areas of body fat. This method involves cooling targeted fat cells, causing them to break down and eventually be eliminated from the body. In recent years, fat freezing treatments have become a popular alternative to liposuction and other invasive procedures, as they offer a less painful and less time-consuming option for people looking to achieve a slimmer appearance.
In this brief guide, we will take a closer look at what fat freezing treatments are, how they work, and what you can expect during the process.
What areas of the body can fat freezing treatments target?
Fat freezing can be targeted for most areas of your body. You can now target stubborn fat areas such as the arms, thighs, chin and much more. Other areas include:
- Double chin
- Bra line
- Inner Thighs
- Below buttocks
- Outer Thighs
How does fat freezing work?
There are a few fat freezing treatments available, but most procedures use a suction cup to target the desired area of stubborn fat. This suction cup will generate a stable yet powerful cooling energy between +5°C and −5°C, which targets the fat cells beneath the surface of the skin. This will start the apoptosis process, otherwise known as the natural death of fat cells.
When the temperature of the fat cells is brought down, they begin to crystallise and die off. This is where they become naturally metabolised from the body, helping you achieve a sleek silhouette.
Not only does this procedure remove unwanted fat cells, but what remains will become much leaner and denser.
What usually happens at a fat freezing treatment?
In most UK Clinics and Medispa’s, fat freezing procedures generally involve:
- A consultation with a practitioner to discuss your main concerns and health history (this is essential for your safety, and to ensure you get the best results).
- Your appointment and treatment will start. No anaesthetic is required for this process.
- The treatment usually lasts around 45-60 minutes depending on the size or amount of treated areas being addressed.
- You will then be able to return to your daily activities without any downtime required.
What results can be expected from a fat freezing treatment?
When done correctly, and at a reputable practice fat-freezing treatments can work effectively to target unwanted fat for a slimmer and more toned appearance.
Usually, your body will naturally eliminate fat cells from 3 weeks to 3 months after the treatment, and the results will be long-lasting if you keep a healthy diet and lifestyle post-treatment.
Fat freezing treatments at EF MEDISPA
At EF MEDISPA, our best fat freezing treatment is designed to benefit each customer on an individual basis. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs before putting a treatment plan together to help you achieve your desired results.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach. Our experts will create a bespoke course of treatment just for you.
- Our expert team have over 10 years of experience, helping our customers reach their beauty goals with fat freezing.
- Our clinics offer a relaxing and friendly, yet sterile and professional environment for you to receive the most innovative treatments in the beauty industry.
- Clatuu is our choice of fat freezing. It's South Korea's #1 fat freezing treatment. We are among the very few that use it in the UK. It enables us to freeze fat cells 30% faster than other devices. It also has dual applicators, which means the client can target more than one area at a time.
- We pride ourselves on hiring only highly experienced medical professionals, who can expertly carry out our Clatuu fat freezing and advise our clients on the next steps.
- We have a range of client testimonials for you to read online. EF MEDISPA is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars on average across all clinics in London. We take great pride in helping our clients overcome their body concerns.