MEET THE TEAM: ZOE SHEARD
In today's blog we are joined by Zoe Sheard, the Treatment Coordinator at EF MEDISPA Kensington. We're discussing everything from the best treatments to target wrinkles to the must-have beauty buys. Tell us about yourself... Hi, my name is Zoe. I am the Treatment Coordinator at EF MEDISPA Kensington and have been working at EF MEDISPA for 6 years. What treatments have you tried and tested? I have tried and tested all of our treatments as it is important for me to really understand how each treatment works, the downtime (if any) involved and the results. This way I am in a strong position to advise my clients accordingly and put together bespoke packages to meet their beauty goals! What are your personal favourite treatments? I love the Dermapen treatment, it suits everybody with little downtime involved. I also love the AQ solutions growth factor treatments to stimulate hair growth and to rejuvenate the skin. I believe that using human growth factors during treatments is the way forward to maintain youth. Also skin Peels and IPL to ensure the skin looks clarified, fresh and even toned. These treatments have been around years however, they always deliver, and we have a skin peel to suit even the most sensitive skins at EF MEDISPA. Great skincare is also a must to ensure that the great work the therapists have achieved is continued at home. For body, where do I start? Banishing cellulite and tightening the skin is not a problem for us, with a choice of 6 technologies to choose from we can deal with this issue for all the ladies out there. So tell us, what is your holy grail beauty product? Well, I have a few...
- A quality cleanser: I can’t emphasize enough how important it is to clean the skin morning and evening with a great quality cleanser, without this important first step in place, the other products that you use won’t be able to do their job efficiently. Super important!
- Antioxidants: Hugely important to fight those ageing free radicals!
- Hyaluronic acid serum: to hydrate the skin
- Sunscreen: Important for all year-round protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays - I love the OMNI spf, it always gives me that extra glow!
- Eye Doctor is a must! By far the best eye cream on the market
- Effusion kit: caffeine infused body product to target cellulite