- Minimally invasive advanced procedure – no surgical cutting
- Expertly targets fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin and cellulite
- Ideal for those with hair loss to help with regrowth
- Encourages the natural production of new collagen and elastin
- Immediately noticeable results
Stretch marks, also known as striae, are one of the most common skin conditions for both men and women. They tend to usually occur after periods of sudden weight gain, growth spurts, muscle expansion or pregnancy, giving the appearance of light coloured stripes in the affected area. Common areas of concern that laser stretch mark removal can help with include:
- Upper Arms
At EF MEDISPA, we offer a huge range of solutions for treating stretch marks, helping stretch marks fade to reduce the appearance in any concern areas. This treatment will send pulses of laser energy that targets the desired area, reducing the scar tissue’s appearance, helping to stimulate collagen. This leaves a much smoother appearance and reduces the discolouration caused by stretch marks.